Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Alexis LaMontagna - Sooo Cool













I just meet with Alexis LaMontagna for a story I'm doing which will be posted on Denimology soon... and you know what...she is amazing!!  She was so nice to sit and talk with me in person about her designs, how she got started, where she went to school (OTIS) and other girl stuff. Her clothes are so cute!  I love it!  She works with mostly denim - a couple pieces I had seen in pictures before we met I didn't realize were made out of denim (like the striped dress above). She showed last year at LA Fashion week and she is definitely a designer to keep an eye on. Her jeans are totally rocking and super fit friendly - so have at it!  You can buy Alexis LaMontagna at Diavolina on Robertson, Maxine in Studio City, and Coco de Mer on Melrose. 

You can also see more of her line at www.alexislamontagna.com/book.html and her new collection will be out in a few weeks!   

No comments: