Monday, May 24, 2010

What The Hellz !



Over a year and a half ago I saw the cutest pair of jeans somewhere in the blogosphere the zippers went around the waist, the cut was original and they were by a brand called Hellz-Bellz. I emailed them and told them I thought they were fantastic, told them I was a blogger and an email friendship began. I've covered the last few collections from Hellz on Denimology who I blog for and last thursday had the day off from school so went downtown and finally met the people behind the brand! I had such a great time checking out their new line and wore a few pieces out to lunch with Brittany and Lanie of Hellz. The Lovers Revenge shirt is so amazing and comfortable and I'm dying over these Rapture leggings (I had to break up with my outfit after lunch as these were samples from the showroom) but I haven't stopped thinking about those leggings. Amazing! Here's a picture of Brittany and I on our outing and a link to the post Hellz did after our lunch!
What The Hellz Blog

No comments: